Walsh World

Monday, January 26, 2009

Beach Babes

First of all, sincere apologies to all of you who are suffering in subzero temperatures, you may want to skip this post...

After returning from the arctic land of Minnesota I have been trying to enjoy the many offerings of southern California, the beach being one of the year round pleasures. So here we are at the beach with a very happy Ella who kept going farther and farther into the ocean (note the lack of bathing suits. This is because I could not imagine anyone willingly going into the 55 degree water in January. What was I thinking.).


Ella and Francine


Charlotte, on the other hand, desired only to eat the sand. And spent most of our time there screaming to get down on the sand, would shove some hastily into her mouth, I would scoop her back up, she would wrestle me to get down again. What is up with these kids??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home