Walsh World

Friday, January 09, 2009

So long ago...

Once upon a very long time ago Charlotte, Ella, Karen, Avery and I went to Disneyland. It was Avery's very first trip to Disneyland and my first time being back there with Karen in a very long time. It was a poignant trip for me because the last time I went with Karen was in May of 2005, I had morning sickness and spent the day at Disneyland imagining how wonderful it would be to return one day with the little baby (soon to be Ella) I was carrying. It was as wonderful as I had imagined all that time ago, Avery, Charlotte and Ella definitely enjoyed the day and I am finally posting photos...

Karen and Avery


This is actually an earlier trip (with Kelly, Maddie, Steph, Lil and Melanie) and the girls got to decorate Christmas cookies. Next time I will remember that the green frosting stains lips!


Sisters on the Dumbo ride


This is the first time that Ella enjoyed the Princesses in close range...




Flashback to May 2007


Charlotte enjoyed her day too


All tuckered out after dinner, before the parade...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home