Walsh World

Friday, May 02, 2008

When no one is watching...

I absolutely love this video of Ella. I wish that I had turned the camera on earlier and that you could hear what she is saying, but while I was in the kitchen she was putting her baby, Lucy, to bed. Ella sleeps with various items - her water sippy cup, her pacis, and her fifi (blankie). She needs to be covered with a blanket (even when it was 90 the other day!). In this video Lucy is getting all of her sleep accoutrements, and Ella is using the sweetest softest voice. Look at the way she gently touches Lucy's head. I find it very endearing. And then, her moment of realizing she is caught on video! As I said, I really love this video of my sweet Ella.

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee Miller said...

Oh, that's so sweet! And I love how after she sees the camera she walks backwards, as if she knows it might be rude to turn her back to her audience. Heehee!
I miss you guys!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home