Walsh World

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Charlotte and Melanie

These photos are a few weeks old now (forever in the lifetime of 4 and 5 month olds!) but are too cute not to post. Melanie and Charlotte enjoyed the afternoon outdoors while their big sisters ran around with bubbles.

Melanie and Charlotte (5 months and 3 months)



Flashback - Lillian and Ella (5 months and 6 months)
I think the resemblance between Lillian and Melanie is amazing. And the dissimilarity between Charlotte and Ella! Although looking at these two photos they have the exact same mouth...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sra. Cutter Sullivan said...

These are darling pictures. I can see similarities in Ella and Charlotte that I had not noticed before. Lil and Melanie look like twins -- cute twins.

Very sweet friends. Love the caterpillar crawling around Charlotte:)

love you all, Grandma

5:40 PM  
Blogger Robert G Oehl said...

These are cute children. Keep the pictures coming. It's great having the comparison between the two sets of children. Love and a big hug to all.
Bob

12:07 PM  
Blogger The Hewitts said...

I got your e-mail. I'm not ignoring you. It seems that whenever I sit down to respond, I don't have enough time to answer all of those questions. Perhaps a phone call is in order?

Liz

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home