Walsh World

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sisters




So in my effort to capture the two girls together I got a couple of OK ones (why is it when one is looking at the camera the other one invariably has her eyes closed?). These two are so wonderful together. Truly, Charlotte gazes adoringly at her big sister and turns to wherever she hears Ella's voice. Ella, in turn, responds to the tiniest sound Charlotte makes. "Charlotte, are you OK? Do you need your paci and fifi?" And she is now willing to let me abandon our play when necessary to get Charlotte. "Mommy, Charlotte is crying, she needs you!."

I feel very lucky that the two will always have one another, I know how wonderful a sister can be. Cheers to sisters!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb Ruehl said...

Beautiful children, wonderful life-long friends.....

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home