Walsh World

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Funny Girls

The day that Ella was born JD held his tiny daughter in his arms and gazed at her. And he lovingly commanded to her "You will be funny." Each day she proves him right over and over again.

This morning Ella was sitting in the back of the car wearing her little winter coat (yes, it gets chilly here at times) with the hood up. I told her she looked like an eskimo. She responded, "No, I am a bear. A tiny tiny bear. Now I am too much bear. Now I am a hiccupy bear."

"Those dishes are dirty Mommy. I don't like dirty dishes. You need to clean them."
Um, yes ma'am?



Reading a book about Elmo and noting all of the stuffed animals that Elmos sleeps with Ella said, "I sleep with my big Pooh bear, another Pooh bear, little tiny Pooh bear, my paci, my other paci, my fifi and my water. It makes me happy."

Ella, I think you said one more thing this morning that made me laugh. Do you remember what you said? "Umm, I said Happy Birthday."

On another note, Ella has decided that the name Charlotte is just too short. So for Charlotte's nickname she now calls her Charlotte Bear.

She is adding smiling to her list of tasks - sleep, eat, smile, sleep...



But mostly, sleep...




Charlotte loves her bath. And looks an awful lot like her grandma!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sra. Cutter Sullivan said...

Ella, you are a funny little bear. I can just see your sly little smile and the twinkle in your eye when you say those things.

Charlotte, you are beautiful, but I'm not sure you look like me. I'll have to send your mom a picture of when I was young (a very oooold picture.)


love, Grandma

5:13 PM  
Blogger Carol Ercole said...

I finally got to view your blog again. I am not too computer swift, but, I try. You have a most beautiful family with two precious gifts. The pictures show the warmth, love, and joy shared by all, how beautiful. Thank your for sharing.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home