Walsh World

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Disneyland and more...

This last week Ella, JD and I went to Disneyland and got to see all of the gorgeous Christmas lights, and had a wonderful family day, making sure to enjoy one of our last outings as a threesome. Ella, of course, LOVED Disneyland (though she did not love the Pirates of the Caribbean ride). I think the parade was her favorite part, and she slept through mommy's favorite part - the fireworks followed by the snow! It was breathtaking. Here are a few photos of Disneyland. As usual, seeing the characters excited Ella immensely until she got near them...

Ella, Daddy and Pluto


Ella, Daddy and Goofy


Ella and Daddy on "It's a Small World"


Flashback to Christmas at Disneyland last year...



Also, for those of you who have been asking, here is a new photo of me pregnant. 37 weeks and counting....I feel huge and carrying Ella is not easy at all at this point (you can tell by the photo that she is not a tiny toddler!!) Ella said it best this morning when she shouted at my tummy "Baby Charlotte come out!!" Now, I know she should stay in there until she is ready and all of that...but in case she was wondering, we are ready for her!!



One more: if you ask Ella to smile this is what you get. It makes me laugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sra. Cutter Sullivan said...

Wonderful pictures! You are all so lovely.

love, mom/Grandma

6:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Deirdre, you look BEAUTIFUL. You're on my mind as the big day gets closer! I can't wait to hear the good news.

Sarah

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home