Walsh World

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Ella and Charlotte's First Dance Recital

Ella and Charlotte had their first dance recital on Sunday and it was really one of the most adorable things I have ever seen. Ella, beaming on stage and knowing ever dance move. Charlotte, looking as cute as a two year old possibly can and not moving a muscle onstage (standing next to Melanie who danced and smiled). Both enjoyed themselves so much and it was a joy to see.

JD made a video of it that I am very excited to post...


Ella and Charlotte's Recital from jd walsh on Vimeo.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So very cute! Thanks for sharing! Adorable.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Kaitlin said...

They make your heart melt. Seriously, I love my nieces.

11:25 AM  
Blogger a gracious plenty said...

so cute. my children and i loved watching the talented ella and charlotte.

2:18 PM  
Blogger The Hewitts said...

I love it. It almost makes me want to enroll Laila in dance and endure 12 years of recitals ... almost.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home