Walsh World

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Really, you read this?

OK, so I thought no one ever checked this. I mean, we don't really do anything too interesting and then I just got out of the habit. But recently I learned that a few people I really like actually check in here every once in awhile so I guess it would be better if there was something new UP here everyone once in awhile!

Recently we were lucky enough to go up to a friend's cabin for a night with a few friends from school. It was so much fun, a really great treat, and with it came a few firsts. Ella and 2 of her friends from school got to share a room (her first sleepover, even if I was just a few doors down!) which meant it took about 2 hours to fall asleep. Also, our first experience sledding in California. Who knew you could do that? And it comes with a view and no frostbite!

Ella and her friend get a push


Charlotte and Bennett


Ella and her friends


Charlotte is outfitted for the tundra, really it was about 55 degrees!


Playing in the snow


The view when you go sledding in the mountains of California.


The dads carry the sleds and inner tube back to the car

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Of course I read this! And Casey's blog. And Facebook. It's the only way I can stay informed about what's going on with my family. Thanks for posting.

9:10 AM  
Blogger karen said...

I check your blog! love the pix and so glad you are going to get back to blogging, it had been too long :)

7:10 AM  
Blogger The Hewitts said...

Hooray! I check your blog every few days, even though I already know what Charlotte wore for Halloween. I'm delighted for the update. Also, thanks for the book! Your thank you note will be in the mail sometime before 2011, I promise!

8:15 PM  
Blogger The Wills Family said...

Yes. We definitely read this. LOVE the new posts. I can't believe how much the girls have changed. So good to "see" them!

A

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home