Walsh World

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Poor baby...

Today we went to an indoor play place (yes, I haven't posted in 3 months and am planning to post again. We were out of town. Then my computer was overtaken. We're back.). While there and innocently playing, Charlotte was attacked. No, there were no dogs in the play place. Dogs would not have been allowed to do what happened. Here is the play by play in photos:

Happy Charlotte and Melsie, reunited at last. Playing. oh so happily.



(Jaws music. Loud crying). I look over and the loud crying is Charlotte. A small boy appears to be hugging her. But no, it is not a hug. Instead he is holding her as he bites her face. Yup. BITES her face. This is what it looks like:


Here is another photo of Charlotte and Melsie happily playing later in the day and you can see the vampire marking on the side of her face. Poor little thing, every time I see it I want to tell her that the boy did not know what he was doing and certainly did not mean to hurt her like that. I can't imagine having another person's teeth next to my eye like that.




One final photo, no bite marks - just Ella and Lillian exploring. In their underpants. For some reason our backyard has become a clothes free zone. Why? Great question. If you find the answer let me know. They are thrilled to be together again after the summer apart.



Minnesota pictures coming soon....

2 Comments:

Blogger The Wills Family said...

Oh my gosh! What did you do? How did you react? I think I might have slapped that little boy. I guess it makes the hair pulling incident seem a bit milder in comparis, but equally appalling. Poor Charlotte. Ouch!

12:23 PM  
Blogger The Hewitts said...

Clothes free zone? Did JD implement this rule one evening while the kids were away, perchance?

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home